Card Sketch Nov #4

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A new sketch this week and this one is gonna be great for using up thin scraps of paper! We all save them right? Just adhere them randomly and add a greeting. Y'all know I am all about the scraps :)

I've been trying to use up my Autumn Leaves papers so these scraps were lying on my scraptable and just begged to be used on this sketch. I did alter the sketch a little as I added a die cut, but hey I'm stashbusting!

"Missing You" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers & Die Cut: Autumn Leaves; Cardstock: DCWV; Rub-on: ohom;



"Happy Day" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: scraps of Fancy Pants paper, flowers, stickles, cat’s eye ink, alpha rub ons



"Happy Christmas" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Imagination Project; Stamp ~ Anitas; Brads ~ from stash



"Thanks" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Making Memories' Mistletoe line - patterned paper and embossed glittered cardstock, Bazzill embossed cardstock, Graphic 45 cardstock alphas



"Winter Wonderland" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Basic Grey paper; Scenic Route rub on; Boxer Scrapbook ribbon



"Wedding" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, DCWV papers, Scrapworks Rubz sentiment rub-on, Prima crystal. Ribbon and pins from stash.




"Xmas" card by Linda Flinders




Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com