Manufacturer Monday

Monday, November 23, 2009

I've decided to bring back my Manufacturer Monday "thing". Kind of a challenge, kind of an excuse to make me actually create something. Lately my creating has been a bit haphazard, so I needed to get back to my schedule and challenge myself. So here it is, back, Manufacturer Monday. The idea is that each month I pick a manufacturer and use their products each Monday throughout the month. This is a great way to use the stuff in your stash so why not join in?

As there is only a couple of Mondays left in November I decided to use Autumn Leaves. I only have a few pieces of Autumn Leaves papers left in my stash so it seemed like a good idea to use these bit up and have them out and used up :)

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper & Die Cut: Autumn Leaves; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF)

I also used these papers to make my card for last Wednesdays sketch. I remember making some great layouts and cards previously with these papers and that was a LONG time ago, so it's high time I used up these scraps!


How about you? Do you have some Autumn Leaves products sitting in your scrapbooking stash? Why not join in with me this month and get it used up! If you don't have Autumn Leaves, then just choose a manufacturer beginning with A and get to it! As long as you use your stash and no new product then you're good to go for a stash challenge!!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com