Sunday Sunday

Sunday, November 22, 2009

There is a new digital kit available at Scrapwow, it's the RAKscraps November Add-On kit and designed by me :) The color palette is delicously fall deep and rich autumnal colors. A great kit for any occasion really! On sale for just $3.95


Coordinating with the kit is a series of Quick Pages I designed. Each one is a 12x12 Quick Page with transparent windows, simply add your photos and journaling and you' re page is done! Available in my Scrapwow store only!




Check out my digital stores for more quickpages, templates and digital kits: Scrapwow, 3scrapateers and Di Hickman Designs


Today I thought I'd also share a care that was published in the current issue of Ready Set Create. This one is a get well card, and ANY dot paper usually works well for this kind of card and I LOVE dot papers :)


More projects coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com