Scrapbooking.com November

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The new issue of Scrapbooking.com is up online and available for viewing. My article this month is about card sketches. Regular blog readers will know I LOVE sketches, and card sketches especially as that is how I began my sketches, which lead to digital templates and digital designing. Anyway my article is available for viewing here, and I thought I'd share a couple of cards from the article today.

Supplies: Paper: MAMBI; Wordart: Glitz; Ribbon: Boxer;


Supplies: Paper & Stickers: Karen Foster; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Ribbon: Misc;

Check out the other articles in this issue too, each issue is packed with informative articles and eye candy!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com