Sincere thank you!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

This week I thought I'd share a card I had published in this months Scrapbooking.com issue! One thing I have always loved about Boxer is that they coordinate the newer papers to go with some of the older paper, allowing us to get a 2nd use from our stash. The striped paper on this card is from the calendar papers (fall) and it really goes well with the older orange dot paper. Plus the ribbon coordinates with both! Awesome!

Boxer products: Fall stripes; orange dot; orange grosgrain; Thank You stamps;

Check out your older Boxer papers and see which of the newer papers you can coordinate them with! Definitely gives your older papers a second wind!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com