Scrapbooking.com December

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow for the first time I was late with this article, I am surprised Jami puts up with me! Thank heavens she understands about flu! I started the layout and one card for the article then got sick so I was a day late handing this in, which I totally hate. I am so anal about my deadlines, but it couldn't be helped :( Anyway the latest issue of Scrapbooking.com is available for viewing online. My article this month is about die cuts.

Supplies: Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L), Glue Dots; Brads: Beige, Cranberry (Making Memories); Die Cuts: Seasons Greetings (Pebbles Inc); Font: Times New Roman; Paper: Seasons Greetings Tree/Green, Swirl/red, Stripe/Dot (Pebbles Inc); Printer: Epson Artisan 800; Software: Paint shop pro Photo X2 (Corel); Sticker: Seasons Greetings (Pebbles Inc)

Supplies:Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L), Glue Dots; Paper: Season of Joy (Scrapworks); Ribbon: Cogsmo (Cosmo Cricket); Sticker: Season of Joy (Scrapworks)

Supplies: Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L), Glue Dots, 250 (Xyron); Art Pens: Black Signo 0.1 (Sakura); Cardstock: Jewel tones Stack, Pastels Stack (DCWV); Paper: Season of Joy (TLC); Ribbon: Misc; Scrapbook Kit: Christmas (Top Line Creations); Stamp: Christmas (Boxer Scrapbooks); Tools: Die Cut Machine, Candy Cane die (Sizzix)

Check out the latest issue for lots of holiday inspiration!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com