Card Sketch December #1

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December already! Sheesh! Well I've been in a total rush trying to get Decembers card sketches out to the sketch girls and as such they went out late and only Pearl managed to get a card made. Such is life over the holidays! Hopefully more girls join in next week but I get that it's the holiday season and tough to find time to create, sheesh I have an article due, digi products to design and then just regular fun stuff I want to do. Never enough time! Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!


This sketch was based on a card I had published last winter so I thought I'd share that today rather than make a new one, afterall it is the holiday season! Quick and easy to create and the design would be good for photo cards too don't you think?

"Seasons Greetings" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: All Suppies by Boxer Scrapbooks



"Let It Snow" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Such Sweet Tierney Chipboard Buttons, Brenda Walton's Evergreen Snowflakes & Icon Chipboard, Bo Bunny's Tis the Season pps.



Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com