Boxer Project

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I don't know if it's just me, but taking photo's of these projects is sometimes really awkward! Case in point this calendar page. You totally CANNOT see the shimmer or the shine of some of these papers, which is what ties together the whole page! Darnit! Anyway the silver cardstock has come out totally white in the page :( Just trust me that the frames around the photo are silver and I added some shimmer ink to the patterned paper which also didn't come out in the photo. You can see the silver a little around the "December" sticker though, so just imagine that theme throughout ok? lol


This suits my holiday theme perfectly and I LOVE text paper, almost as much as my passion for polka dot paper!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com