Manufacturer Monday - Scrapworks

Monday, December 21, 2009

Another week of focusing on Scrapworks for the Manufacturer Monday spotlight. Still working on the "Season of Joy" line and making holiday cards for 2010! I just finished up making 14 cards using every last little scrap of paper so I think I am now at around 20 cards for a start on next years holiday cards :) Whoohoo go me!


Supplies: HOTP stamps; all other supplies by Scrapworks


Supplies: DCWV cardstock; all other supplies by Scrapworks


Supplies: HOTP stamps; all other supplies by Scrapworks


Supplies: DCWV cardstock; Magic Mesh; all other supplies by Scrapworks



Supplies: all supplies by Scrapworks


Supplies: DCWV cardstock; Miss Elizabeths Alphabet sticker; all other supplies by Scrapworks


Supplies: DCWV cardstock & Alphabet stickers; all supplies by Scrapworks

For those still thinking about holiday gifts for their scrapbooking friends remember that Scrapworks has 2 great idea books published Scrapworking 1 and Scrapworking 2. Both are full of ideas and eye candy for scrapbookers and crafters of all levels!


I'll be sharing more of the holiday cards with Scrapworks next week. Time to clean off my scrapdesk and get working on some articles and projects for January and February! Sheesh time sure is flying by huh! 

More posts daily, keep checking back!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com