Digital Scrapbook Xmas Kit Retirement Sale

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of sanity before the holidays! It's the weekend before Christmas and you know all hell is breaking loose in stores everywhere as the last minute shopping crew starts to get busy. I'm staying far away from the crowded malls thank you very much! I plan on going grocery shopping tomorrow morning and then barricading myself in at home until after the holidays! lol.

If you are looking to shop online don't forget to treat yourself, maybe to a little digital goodness? I have decided to retire two of my older holiday kits and so I am giving them a retirement sale 50% for the month of December making them just $1.95 !!! Grab them now, they'll be gone in January! Available at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, My Scrapwow Store



Remember the sale is for December only, they'll be taken out the stores and into pixel heaven, lol.

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com