Card Sketch December #2

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Card making sketch #2 coming along on the blog today! Time flies doesn't it? Soon be the new year! Love the new year, one of my favorite times of year. Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



This weeks sketch is based on an older card of mine previously published in Just Cards magazine. Sometimes good to get those old designs out and revamp them. Occasionally they end up the same, sometimes the sketch goes off on a tangent and I get something completely new, it's all good :)

"Thanks" card by Di Hickman Supplies: All supplies by one heart... one mind



"Happy Holidays" card by Pearl Liu
Supply List: Bo Bunny's Tis The Season , Brenda Walton's Evergreen Dimensional Stickers , Autumn Leaves' Jolly Holly ribbon





Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com