Thrifty Thursday

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was unsure at first what I was going to blog about for this weeks thrifty Thursday as I thought I'd caught up with all my current thrifty finds and I haven't been shopping at the thrift stores for a while. However I sat down to schedule some blog posts and realized I was wearing an item I'd not blogged about so I knew there had to be more!

First up is this light weight hoody by Forever 21, cost me 99c at Simi Thrift Store. It's got more of a deep V-neck than I like but it looks ok over a tank or similar. It's super soft and great for post yoga sweats :)


Next a short sleeve sweater: Unknown manufacturer cost 99c at Simi Thrift store. Love the stripes. Wish it was long sleeve, but perfect for around the house wear in winter!


Next up is a peasant style top from Forever21, again cost 99c from Simi Thrift. This was one of those "buy something outside your box" things. I don't really go for pink or this style but I like it on more than on the hanger. Needs a strapless bra though. Cunningly hid exposed bra straps with mop of hair :)



Next is this lightweightbrown jacket I mentioned last week but never got a photo of. Paid $1.98 at Simi Thrift. Really wasn't 100% sure on this, might take it in a little at the side, but works well with casual wear like t-shirts and my khaki cords. I actually wore it Wednesday for lunch out with the girls. Ignore the expression on my face here, no idea what that is all about, lol!


And with that I think we're caught up on missing thrifty items in my closet. I haven't been thrifting lately so I am due to go again soon so stay tuned for more thrift store updates! Have you been thrifting lately? Got any bargains to show?

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com