Card Sketch December #3

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear meeeeeeeee.... happy birthday to me! Yep the annual event rolls around yet again. Can't cheat father time huh? Another year older another year wiser right? lol! I can wish :) Not sure what today holds yet, I may update later with another birthday post letting you all know what I've been up to on my celebratory day or I may just update my facebook with constant updates. Or you may not see me until tomorrow :)

Not only is it my birthday it's also a sketch day! Yay! This weeks sketch could be seasonal and yet also birthday greeting themed too! Love the versatile sketches :)
Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



Decided to just use the Scrapworks paper I had lying on my scrap table for this weeks sketch. Not totally happy with it, but shoving it in the pile for next years holiday cards :) One more down!

"Season of Joy" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; All other supplies: Scrapworks




"Peace on Earth" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Bo Bunny's St Nick pps , Brenda Walton's Evergreen Chipboard




"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ scraps from stash; Stamp ~ Hero Arts; Scallop punch ~ Marvy




Di

3 comments:

Looby December 16, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

ooh happy birthday hun!
Must have known when I made a birthday card instead of a christmas one! lol
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Lou xx

belle007 December 16, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one. Thanks for the card template.

Romaine,  December 16, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great year.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com