Published - Just Cards: Holidays

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sharing a publication today in Just Cards: Holidays, Special Issue. Loving the special issues that they are doing, the wedding one was awesome, and I see they are going to be doing a birthday celebrations one soon also! This issue should be on the newstands still :)


Just one card in this issue. Don't remember submitting it for this issue specifically but Just Cards hangs on to cards incase they fit another publication. Which works out fine by me ;)


This card features Boxer Scrapbooks supplies, and some stamping :) Simple yet effective. Good if you are making a TON of cards! Remember they don't all have to be different, save yourself the headache :)



Looking at the image the watermark is 2008 which shows how long ago I submitted this card! At least it made it to print eventually, lol!

More soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com