Manufacturer Monday - Scrapworks

Monday, December 14, 2009

Spotlighting Scrapworks this month on my manufacturer Mondays. Last week I got busy with some Holiday cards and this week I continued with the card theme. I was hoping to get a jump on next years cards but I already used the ones I made last week and these from today's post have homes to go to! I need to write a list for next year and make sure I have extra's.

Supplies: All by Scrapworks


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Chipboard: Scrapworks

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Chipboard: Scrapworks; stickers: Miss Elizabeths

Supplies: Cardstock & Stickers: DCWV; Paper & Chipboard: Scrapworks

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Chipboard: Scrapworks

More Scrapworks next week! I have lots of scraps of the Holiday line left so more cards will be made in the next few days! Love this paper line! Though I did just get the latest Imaginisc holiday line and loving that too! So much cute stuff out there!!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com