Celebrate today for tomorrow we diet!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's the end of 2009 and a new year starting! I love this time of year. It's a time when we all start afresh and make goals for the upcoming year! I really love the color combo of black, white and silver for new year cards, it's classic and timeless yet also bright and cheerful!



Also sharing today a card I made for the Boxer blog earlier this month. Love this design for those scraps, it's a design I use over and over, always good for those little strips of paper we have leftover from projects and takes no time at all to whip up. Great to make for Cards for Heroes.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper, stamp & tag: BOxer Scrapbooks; Around the block labeler.




Wishing you all a happy new year,
all the best for 2010!


Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com