Card Sketch December #5

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One more day till the New Year celebrations begin! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Year. It's my favorite time because we all start a new, with a new year, a blank slate and full of goals and gusto for the year ahead! This sketch was inspired by a shooting star. Obviously the 2010 text is just a suggestion should you have any last minute New Year cards to make :) Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



I decided to go digital/hybrid for my card this week. After searching through digital papers to work I instead opted for a solid with the text paper underneath. That seemed more visually pleasing to me. Printed the star text on white paper then adhered to chipboard star and cut it out. Nice and simple card :)


"Good Luck" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Photoshop; Font: Broadway; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp


 
"Christmas" card by Linda Flinders



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Scallop card blank ~ Papermania; Papers ~ Rose Moka; Watermelon cut out ~ Kitschy digitals; Rub on ~ Letraset; Gems ~ Kars




"Celebrate" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Basic Grey paper; Kasier Craft rhinestones and rub on; Imagination Project coaster board




Di

1 comments:

Susie Little January 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Happy New Year Di

Here's MINE for last week!


Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com