New digital scrapbooking products & freebie

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally finished my Holiday Mini Kit! Yeah! Introducing my newest mini kit called: BAUBLICIOUS! Just a small kit to celebrate the holiday season! This kit is themed for the winter holidays with 4 gift wrapping inspired papers, 7 solids (not shown on preview), 5 assorted frames, holiday wordart, 3 ribbons, 1 bow, 3 buttons, and some bauble accents. Everything you need to Scrapbook those holiday pages and more! On introductory sale at just $1.95 (regular price $2.50) available at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, My Scrapwow Store




Also available this week is a little mini kit and Quickpage add-on for my Baublicious kit. above. This features a quick page plus the elements needed to recreate the page exactly. Included in this kit is the quickpage PNG, 1 solid paper, 1 patterned paper, a small green scallop strip, small blue rectangular paper, frame cluster, blue ribbon, and blue journal panel. This item is available FREE in my stores for a limited time only. Regular Price $1.25 available at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, My Scrapwow Store



Check out my digital scrapbooking stores for more digital products, inlcuding templates, kits and more! Don't forget to stop by and see the weekly specials, sales and to check for any freebies!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com