Manufacturer Monday - Scrapworks

Monday, December 28, 2009

Last week of the Manufacturer Monday spotlight on Scrapworks. I truly have used up every itsy bitsy last scrap of this paper. When I cleared my table off I literally had about 3 peices of patterned paper left which were too small for any card. I do have a few glitter chipboard peices left and some stickers but I simply stored them in my holiday themed drawer for future use with other papers :) So onto the final 7 cards I made with these papers:


Supplies: Rub-on by ohom; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks 


 
 Supplies: Around the block label maker; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks

 
Supplies: Around the block label maker; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks 


 
Supplies: Around the block label maker; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks

 
Supplies: Around the block label maker; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks

 
Supplies: Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks 

 
Supplies: Rub-on: ohom; Cardstock by DCWV; all other supplies by Scrapworks

Whew, I think that's a bunch of cards I now have prepared and ready for 2010! Feels good to be ahead for a change, lol! I'll be keeping most of these for sending to family/friends and making some others later in 2010 to send to cards for heroes. Most of these cards with the Scrapworks Season of Joy line aren't suitable for Cards for Heroes as they have glitter on them, and glitter is a no-no for the troops. I have other Seasonal lines without glitter I can dig out for them :)

More projects soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com