Card Sketch January #2

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Sketch today! Been thinking about the future and what it holds for the sketches, possibly thinking of doing one sketch every other week? maybe? Not 100% sure on anything yet. Just my life as always taking it's little turns in different directions :) Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



I opted to use products on my scraptable for this sketch which meant the NEWEST Boxer Scrapbooks Papers!!! Loving the paisley, and dots, so many great new papers from Boxer! I am so happy right now!!! Can't wait to share more projects soon!!!


"Happy Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies:  Cardstock: DCWV; All other supplies: Boxer Scrapbooks





"Happy Birthday to you!" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Dream Street paper, Boxer Scrapbook paper, buttons and rick rack. Imaginsce rub ons


 
"Happy Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: apermania Sweet nothings patterned paper. Papermania adhesive hearts. Offray ribbon, Chalk ink.


 
"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers, brads, rub ons ~ Imaginisce, Ribbon ~ from stash 


 
"Remember this" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: GCD Studios' Artsy Urban pps , Making Memories' Design Shop Dimensional stickers



More blog posts soon!

Di





2 comments:

Bec January 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Great cards! Love the different takes on the sketch!

Susie Little January 18, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Fabby takes on the sketch HERE's Mine!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com