Double Page Layout Digital Scrapbooking Templates

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New in my digital scrapbooking stores this week is set 4 in my DiAGRAM DUO series. These are double page templates available in 12x12 or 8 1/2x11. Each set contains TWO double page templates in fully layered PSD formar, and comes with the individual PNG files also for none Photoshop users. The templates are individual pages so if you wanted to you can get double duty by using them together as a double page layout or as single page layouts! These templates are on introductory sale throughout January for just $1.95 (regular price $2.95), and available at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, My Scrapwow Store



Here is the 8 1/2x11 version. Just a different format, and I like to offer both versions as I know I love this format for scrapbooking as do many other scrapbookers.




Check out my stores for more great digital scrapbooking products, sales, and freebies. More new products coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com