Fitness Friday

Friday, January 8, 2010

Well I did have a blog post all written out for today about how for the next couple of months I was going to do a P90X/P90X plus hybrid with some running interspersed for good measure and as always life slapped me upside the head and changed everything on me. 

Long story short I happen to have come into possession of a free 10 day pass to one of the local gyms, so I figure why not use it as much as possible over the next 10 days right? Well a week now since I'm writing this post on Wednesday. So over the free period I plan to attend as many classes as possible, go to their gym, use the pool etc. I am gonna use the heck out of that sucker and see where it leads me. As such postings may be light over the next week as I live and breath and the club :)

Lots of changes going on right now so sprinkle of postings while I get a life :D

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com