Manufacturer Monday - Autumn Leaves

Monday, February 1, 2010

I used Autumn Leaves a few months ago but had a few partial sheets leftover that I planned on using up, so I left them on my scraptable, but with tradeshow projects, article deadlines and other fun stuff they kinda got buried under a pile of new products. Over the weekend I tried to regain some semblance of order in my office though and found the Autumn Leaves papers all lonely under a pile and decided to take a little time out my weekend and CREATE! I made 9 cards in all which I will be sharing over the upcoming weeks. 3 will be used on Sketch Wednesdays but the other 6 I'll be sharing over the next three weeks.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Die Cut: Autumn Leaves; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Flower: Heidi Swap


For these cards I just let myself create, play, and let the cards design themselves. I just used basic designs adding emphasis with sanding, inking, and embellishments.  It was also my intention to use older product along with the Autumn Leaves papers, so some old Heidi Swapp acetate flowers, old one heart... one mind rub-ons etc. I am DONE hoarding product!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Die Cut: Sizzix; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Flower: Heidi Swap

More cards to share soon!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com