Card Sketch Wk 12

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 14 and time for a flipside card sketch. That's where we take the previous weeks sketch and flip, turn, rotate and alter to make a new card design. Last weeks sketch is in the upper left of the flipside, you can see how turning, rotating and changing the card size/format can change a cards layout into a whole new design.


For this week I chose the design in the upper right, but also flipped it again horizontally. I chose to add some little stickers on the upper left of the card as I felt it needed 'something' there, now it feels balanced.

Supplies: Papers & Stickers: Stampin'Up; Stamps: Studio G; Die cut: K&Co




A new sketch coming next week!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com