Digital Scrapbooking Sunday: Card Templates

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New card template set is available in my digital stores! Set #16 is available now and features 6 cards, 5"x5" square. PSD and PNG files are included for each card. Available to purchase at my Di Hickman Designs digital store, and my Scrapwow digital store priced at just $2.50


I'm still in the process of updating my digital store, repackaging and adding new products. I am the featured designer at Scrapwow in October and will have some sequels to go with the members kit so make sure to check my scrapwow store for more great digital products soon!

Updating soon with details of the 1/2 marathon this weekend! In fact I should be out running as this post goes live... scheduled posting rocks! 

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com