Finding time for cardmaking

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow March turned out a lot busier than I first anticipated! I started with 2 classes a week then went up to 4 some weeks, and ended up with a total of 14 classes for the month! Plus April is pretty much looking the same way, busy busy busy! With fitness stuff, my new fitness blog and trying to get our taxes done (met with accountant today, yay!) I barely seem to find time anymore to do anything creative. It hasn't helped that we also decided to declutter and are having a total house clear out resulting in so far 4 big boxes for charity collection, plus other items non-boxed! All I ask is for one extra hour in the day just to sit and play with pretty papers!!! 


I created a couple of new cards but they promptly got swooped for publication at Ready Set Create so I'll share those once I'm allowed (May time) or check out the April/May edition of Ready Set Create. Thankfully I have some cards I hadn't shared yet, so here are a few cards for a little creative inspiration for the week :)

 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Brad: Creative Imaginations; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Ink: ATB



 

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Brad: Creative Imaginations; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Ink: ATB

  
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; button: Misc; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; 


I also just got my copy of Just Cards magazine Vol 17 and have a couple of cards in there that I hope to scan and share soon :)

Wish me luck that I find an hour or two to create now that taxes are out of my hands!!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com