Card Sketch Week 13

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New card sketch this week! This weeks card is nice and simple with an oversized alpha. Remember though that the alpha is just a suggestion, you can use whatever element you want, maybe a quote would work well too? Remember to check out my digital store for limited time template freebies.


I decided to use some products on my scraptable, these papers were scraps from a calendar from 2009. The papers were too pretty to throw away so I used what I could to make a few cards!


Supplies: Papers & Stickers: Stampin'Up; Flowers: Prima; Rhinestones: Sulyn; Alpha Sticker: American Crafts;


"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Card blank ~ eco craft; Cardstock, ribbon, flowers ~ from stash; Embossing folder ~ Cuttlebug; Sequin flower centre – Prima; Stamp ~ Stamping Bella

"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: magnolia stamp painted image, punched border, martha stewart punch lacy border. spotty paper unknown. happy birthday epoxy sticker by paper mania.

"F is for Fun" card by Pearl Liu
supplies: Scenic Route cardstock sticker, Prima flowers  & bling , Chelley Bean Designs Felt flower , American Crafts' Flair button , Prima papers , Martha Stewart Pinked Scalloped border punch , DCWV cardstock.



Di

3 comments:

Term Papers March 31, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

belle007 April 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

thanks very much for the card template.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com