Just Cards! - Birthdays!

Thursday, March 4, 2010


Every so often Just Cards Magazine puts out a special issue of either invitations, birthdays, holidays etc and the current special edition is available which is Birthdays! 300+ birthday cards packed into one special issue. All the cards have step by step instructions too so you can recreate the design at home! Awesome! I have three cards in this special issue :)


The card above is one I made using Boxer Scrapbooks products. I am LOVING the turquoise polka dot paper! If you read the blog often you'll know I LOVE LOVE LOVE dotty papers!!! Plus Boxer just released a pink dotty paper so I am happy as a lark! Still love the black and white the best though ;)

 

The card above is one I made a while ago for my blog and decided to send off to the magazine cos I loved it so much. I love those acetate flowers from Queen & Co. Just a quick card using some leftover papers but when you coordinate papers with ribbons and embellishments the results can be great!

 

Whilst making the 2nd card I made this one using the same papers but instead embellished with some Prima floral trim. Weirdly the epoxy on this card was by a completely different manufacturer but it matched the paper perfectly. Love it when that happens.

So if you like birthday cards, check out the special edition of Just Cards Magazine!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com