Card Sketch - March 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey cardcrafters! Yep back with all new card sketches this month. Fully creatively recharged after my little hiatus, though I have decided to do things a little differently which you'll find more details of next week :) So without hesitation here is this weeks card sketch...


Remember to check out my digital store for limited time template freebies. I love simple card designs because it's always interesting to see what people do with them, by giving people the options to add their own flair it's so exciting to see the different versions. I've been using these Rusty Pickle papers for my Scrapbooking,com April article so I simply used the papers to make a card using this weeks sketch. Amazing how quickly cards come together once you have the design done!

 
"Wish" by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers: Rusty Pickle; Die Cut: Sizzix; Stamp: Fiskars; Ink: Tsukineko; Brads: Doodlebug; Photo Corner: 3L; Button: Misc;

As always the sketch girls ROCKED this weeks sketch! I love how each of them interpreted the sketch embellishments, adding their own twists. Gorgeous cards!

  
"Let it snow" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: GCD Studios paper; Boxer Scrapbook twill and pearl pins; Ranger stickles; Daimond dust; Basic Grey bookplate; Tattered Angels chipboard; Scenic Route rub on

  
"Happy mothers day" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Jillibean soup “Minestrone”; Brads ~ K&Co; Trim ~ from local market


  
"Best Wishes for You" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: GCD Studios' Homespun Chic pps by Melody Ross , Maya Road leaf pin , Prima burlap floral , Cuttlebug embossed flourish


  
"You make life sweeter" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Pink pearl paper and green paper from papermill, pink patterned paper from a pad called chocolate neopolitain, by k and co. cup cake stamps by papertrey. stickles glitter glue.

 
"thank you" card by Linda Flinders

More cards and more sketches soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com