Scrapbooking.com March

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This month at Scrapbooking.com my article is all about the sanding technique. I love sanding and with cardstock from companies like DCWV and Core-dinations sanding is making a huge impact on the latest and greatest scrapbook layouts! Having different colored core or just exposing that white inner core makes a huge difference on any page! This is my layout from the current article but the whole article can be viewed online at Scrapbooking.com along with many other great articles from the design team and from readers alike!


I just love this photo of Sky, so freakin' cute! Also loving the paper kits from Pebbles Inc! Awesome kits! The background for this layout is core-dinations cardstock too so lots of color revealed IRL, not so easy to see in a scan really, ah well! Another layout done for the doggy album!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com