Card sketch flipside

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When I printed out last weeks card I decided to print 2, as I usually do when print as this avoids wasting cardstock. I simply switched out some of the text for a different occasion and hit print. As you can see though I decided this week to take the format of the card from square to portrait invitation size. This card base is 4 1/4" wide by 5 1/2" high.



Again I used Glitz Designs paper and embellishments, with some cardstock and photo corners for a hybrid style card. To make this fit the new size I simply cut about 1" ish of the left side. I think the whole thing would have fit on the card if I'd cut the patterned paper to around 4" but I'd already cut too much off by then and ended up having to offset the bird panel. It was a happy mistake though cos I like the end result!

Remember the template for this card is available in Card DiAGRAMS set #14,  on sale for just $1.95 throughout April (regular price $2.95), available at my Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow stores

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com