Digital Scrapbooking Sunday

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This month at Scrapwow, subscribers can get this kit free for April. It's a kit from me called "Tween Dream". Just a pastel inspired kit, with a little funky touch added.


As always for these kits we designers create printables and add-ons to coordinate with the kit to show just how versatile digital scrapbooking is, so I thought I'd share some of my sequels to this Tween Dream kit. First up Quickpages! I made four QPs for this kit, here is QP1 my favorite, you can see all the QPs in my Scrapwow store. Each QP is on sale throughout April for just $1.25 (regular price $1.50)


Also available is a printable! I love making and using printables so I was happy to finally find the time to design this notepad printable. Tween Dream Notepad set is set of 6 printable images (3 per 8.5x11 sheet) that when printed can be cut out and assembled into a fun notepad to stick on the fridge, pop in your handbag or simple for the kids to doodle on! On sale throughout April for just $1.50


The download includes both the JPG and PDF versions of the file, so you could open the jpgs in your editing softward and add text if you wanted to! So fun to print, cut and create that it's a great project to do with the kids and makes great teacher gifts!

To bind the notepad you could use a clip like a bulldog clip, here you can see one that has a magnet on the back to use on the refrigerator!


Or you could punch holes, then thread through some ribbon to make a more girly notepad!


Or you could just use a stapler, and just put a couple of staples in the top. Simple, quick and easy whichever option you decide! Fun too!

More soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com