Fitness Friday

Friday, April 16, 2010

As I decided to start a new blog for all things health and fitness I thought I should do a little Friday Fitness Recap and let you all know what's been happening. This will hopefully be a regular Friday post just to keep you all aware of my "other life" and what I'm doing when not posting here ;) Mostly for the past few weeks I've been teaching classes, training for a 5K and just keeping active.




In other news, as well as all the crafty stuff, the health & fitness stuff and regular family/household stuff we are currently having some construction done, renovating the back yard. Phase 1 is having a retaining wall built, poolside patio and privacy fence! Summer is just around the corner!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com