Card Sketch. template set and a sampler

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good morning! Well here we are Wednesday again! I've been trying to think of ways to reduce the amount of work involved in this blogging thing, and the only thing I can come up with for now is trying to merge a few things together so I bring you Wednesday: card sketch, card template set and a sample day! It's a three-fer!

So here is the card sketch for those wanting to participate on the paper and glue level. Do with it what you can, change stuff, move stuff, resize etc. Just show me whatcha got!




For those wanting to play with digital/hybrid the above is from my new card template pack #14, and the above template is available free for a limited time sampler. Grab it quick it'll be gone in a few days!!! The template pack is below and on sale for just $1.95 throughout April (regular price $2.95), available at my Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow stores



As I was busy with the computer this week I decided to play along digital/hybrid style. I opened the template "14d" from the DiAGRAM pack and layered this card using Glitz Designs papers. I added some digital ribbon and couldn't decide whether to add the photo corners or not. This was my first design. I separated the pieces out onto a new document and printed them.


Once printed I decided to add the panel onto a green background instead, and add the photo corners back in. I changed the design a little but I stuck with the overall card design.


Digital, hybrid or paper welcome to play. Try the sketch/template and see what you can make!

Di

1 comments:

Unknown May 9, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Hello Di. Hope you're well. You sound really busy on the fitness front.

I've been playing catch up with challenges and posts on my blog.

I've scheduled a post for 17:30 GMT on 10/05/10 for this lovely sketch.

Thanks

Rosie
xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com