April article for Scrapbooking.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This month my article at Scrapbooking.com is all about making your own custom hard-bound scrapbook using the Unibind Photobook Creator. You can read the full article at scrapbooking.com but I thought I'd share a few more of the pages today on my blog.













Supplies used for creating the album and pages are as follows:

  • Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L), Glue Dots, 250 (Xyron)
  • Art pens: Black Signo 0.5 (Sakura)
  • Cardstock: Jewel tones Stack, Black (DCWV)
  • Embellishments: Journal cards (7gypsies), File folder (Heidi Swapp)
  • Ink: Black (Tsukineko)
  • Patterned paper: Mayflower Collection (Rusty Pickle)
  • Photo paper: Glossy (Epson)
  • Printer: Artisan 800 (Epson)
  • Rub-ons: Travel Flocked (Heidi Swapp), do-dads (one heart… one mind) 

 For this article and more check out Scrapbooking.com April edition online now!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com