Monday Musings

Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow what a week, what a weekend! Hopefully you are reading this and I am recovering from a busy busy busy weekend with 5K training run, health & Fitness expo, a Spinning orientation/training day and then back to work this morning for an 8.30am class!

Just thought I'd share a few cards made with leftover scraps from recent projects. This is the last of the Autumn Leaves papers so finally able to cross that off my to-do list! Now to move onto the Rusty Pickle scraps I have leftover from recent projects!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Stamp: Kolette Hall; Ink: JoAnns; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp;

  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Ink: ATB; flower: Heidi Swapp; Charm: 7 Gypsies; Misc: Ribbon & Clip

  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind;

More projects coming soon!
Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com