12x12 layout templates for digital scrapbooking

Monday, May 31, 2010

After some thought and input from fellow digital scrapbookers, I am now selling my templates as single individual pages. I have had many emails regarding the templates and how much people love them but either cannot afford to buy a whole bundle or only want one of the templates and don't want to buy the bundle... well now you can buy them individually!!! I’ve started releasing my templates as individual page templates starting with DiAGRAM #1-4 below, as you can see I also had some fun making some layouts along the way ;) Remember all my products are Scrap for Hire OK! The templates are for sale at just $1.25 each, and available at my Scrapwow store and Di Hickman Designs store

First is template #1, This 12×12 template features space for a single focal photograph. Download includes layered PSD and individual PNG files. Each template is reasonably priced at just $1.25!!!



Whilst I was remaking the templates, repackaging and zipping I decided to get a little crafty and make some layouts with the templates! Here is one using the template #1 and a kit I'll be releasing soon.



Template #2 features space for two photo's, but could also substitute one of the photo's for a journaling block!



Again I whipped up another layout using template #2 and my Revitalized kit. This template works great as a filler page, where you don't need any journaling, or you could modify it and add space for a little journaling. Remember my digital products are available at my Scrapwow store and Di Hickman Designs store


Template #3 has room for 3 photo's, a large title area and journaling area. This layout template really has it all. Two smaller photo's and one focal photo, though it could be modified for two 6x4 photo's instead.



For this example layout of template #3 I also used my Summer Fun kit, and some elements (wordart/waves) from an old Summer kit by Heather Ann Designs.


Template #4 features room for one focal photo, a color blocked background and a curved title. The curved title is included as a layer in the PSD file as text on a path.


Again another layout example but this time using subdued papers and elements from my "Feeling Krafty" kit. I think this kit works well with this photo.



Remember the templates and other digital products are available from my Scrapwow store and Di Hickman Designs stores priced at just $1.25

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com