Music Monday: Meme

Monday, August 30, 2010

I have a rather eclectic taste in music. I know... I know... almost everyone says that, but in my case it really is true. I pretty much love all types of music. My iPod playlist can jump from Musicals, to death metal, pop, dance, a lil' country, hip hop, R & B and more. Seriously! So I figured if I have such varied tastes why not share it once in a while right? You never know blog readers may find a new favorite.

As it's the first week of something like this I thought I'd share the first record I bought. It was a double whammy for me really as I bought two records (yes back in the vinyl days) but this was my favorite.





Blondie - Tide is High


Blog Meme
So I have a little challenge for you fellow bloggers, facebookers & tweeters! Post the first record you ever bought then link back to my blog so we can all check out the tunes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com