Scrapbook Sunday: Congrats Card

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thought I'd share some crafty stuff today, namely a card I made a couple of months ago for the June/July edition of Ready Set Create Magazine.


In this issue I just had one card (busy busy with fitness) but I managed ONE and even at that I sent it to Jen late and she graciously found a spot for it. Love Jen, she's so understanding :) Anyways this is my card from this issue.


Close up shot. This card used CTMH papers with Prima embellishments and Boxer stamp. I love the black and white, with the hint of tan (which looks very creme here on the photo) It's a very classic look, good for anniversary's or graduation cards.


More Crafty stuff soon!

Di



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com