Saturday Sketch

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ok here's the deal! I know many of you that read my blog love the card sketches I used to do and I REALLY want to get back on track with those (especially with Christmas coming up!) but with my crazy schedule right now I can't do them with the same frequency so how about once a month for now? That way if I get chance to create more then I can!

So here's a sketch for the month of September! Nice and easy one with bits and bobs from previous sketches. As always lots of room for artistic interpretation with my sketches, and the sentiment placement is an option.



I finally got out my creative slump and got busy on the craft table making this card inspired by the sketch. I decided to use patterned paper for my swirls as I have lots of swirly papers I need to use, this particular one is from Flair Designs. Coupled with some ribbon, DCWV cardstock and Boxer stamp the card came together pretty quickly. Pretty happy with how it turned out and love the peach/brown color combo!

Supplies: Cardsock: DCWV; Paper: Flair; Ribbon: Offray; Stamp: Boxer: Ink: CTMH;

Hook me up with a link in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, I plan on getting an automatic linky list set up soon when I have time, till then just leave me a comment! Enjoy the sketch, get creative!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com