Scrapbook Sunday: Ready Set Create August/Sept

Sunday, September 12, 2010


Today I am sharing some cards I had in the August/September issue of Ready Set Create magazine. I had two cards in this issue.




Here is a close up of the cards from this issue. This one features papers and chipboard from Scenic Route & MAMBI flower. I love these citrus colors, perfect for a cheerful card.


The next card is also Scenic route papers. Love the stickers on this card. I also added Heidi Swap acetate flowers which are hard to see in photo's but you can just make them out I think?


More crafty posts every weekend

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com