Thursday, September 16, 2010
- The powder compact works well but you only need a little as it's quite heavy! A little goes a LONG way with this compact!
- Eyebrow brush I bought cos I needed one for my mascara which is hitting the end of it's life and getting a little thick. Nice brush for $1 works well
- Eyebrow and Eyelash gel. Basically a clear coat for your eyebrows or lashes. Can be applied over mascara for a wet look. I like this for taming eyebrows ;)
- Lip stain, ironically at the highest price it's the item I liked least. Not enough color coverage and I don't like the gel feeling of the gloss. Maybe it's something that will grow on me? The color on looks nothing like the bottle so if you buy one go darker! Unless you want subtle color?
- Mascara (not shown). I got the dual mascara which has a regular and waterproof end. I like it but it's a little thick, so a brush is recommended to separate the lashes. Or a tip I was told was to drag the brush through a tissue to remove the clumps. This worked for me. Great for keeping in your purse/bag though for touch ups due to it's small size. I prefer Clinique mascara though!
- Liquid Eyeliner, LOVE this product! (Again not shown in the photo). I love this because the applicator is like a marker pen, which makes it super easy to apply. Back in the early 90's I use liquid liner with those thin brush applicators which went everywhere, these are so much better! And just a buck too!
- Eyelash curlers, have to say I have pretty long eyelashes anyway but for $1.50 I figured I'd get a set. Haven't mastered the technique for these yet, still learning to be girly like I said! Any tips appreciated!!!