Digital Scrapbooking Sunday: new products!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

So I mentioned last week that I am the featured designer this month at Scrapwow Digital Store. For members of Scrapwow you get this free kit I designed called "Fall Flourish" full of fall colors, autumn wordart and a general fall feel. I decided not to go the usual Halloween route for the October kit as not everyone celebrates Halloween, whereas a Fall kit could be used for many different pages.


As always we are encouraged as designers to make some extra products to coordinate with the kit, and I decided that I wanted to go a little different route than usual and make an add-on. I don't do add-ons much as I tend to cram everything into the main kit but I am learning to be selective and figuring out that less is definitely more! I loved the Sage Green and Plum colors I chose for the color palette of the main kit and wanted to do something more with those colors. This made a mini kit that could be used with the full Fall Flourish kit, or on it's own, versatility! You can purchase this kit for just $1.95 at my Scrapwow Digital Store.


Also available are some Quick Pages I created with the kits, some feature products not available in either kit which is always fun! Part of the fun of creating quick pages from kits for me is changing colors and swapping and changing elements. This quick page along with other designs is available at my Scrapwow Digital Store


I think I definitely enjoy making smaller kits. Not only because I can use a smaller color palette but because they come together more quickly, which for my short attention span is a GOOD thing! More digital product news every Sunday!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com