Scrappy Saturday: Cards

Saturday, October 23, 2010

On Facebook this week I mentioned that I was making cards!!! Huge news!!! I haven't had much time to get creative lately, and yep took me a while to get into the flow, and I have many "in progress" cos they need embellishments I know I have my Sizzix converter somewhere! lol. Anyway here are a few that didn't make the submission pile.

Paper: Creative Imaginations, DCWV; Sticker: DCWV;

Paper: Creative Imaginations, Flair; Sticker: DCWV; Rub-On: JoAnns

Paper: DCWV; Sticker: Doodlebug; Rub-Ons: JoAnns

Hoping to share more holiday cards next week as I hope to get more creative and get ALL my cards done to send to family/friends in England! Got to get those suckers done EARLY!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com