Digital Scrapbooking Sunday: Double Page Template

Sunday, October 24, 2010

New in my digital stores this week is this 12x12 double page template. The double pager has room for LOTS of photo's but could easily be adapted for fewer photo's! The download contains two 12x12" PSD files that can be used together or separately which gives a lot of diversity! Also in the download are the PNG files for each 12x12" page. S4H/S4O OK! Available for just $1.95 at my Di Hickman Designs digital store and my Scrapwow Digital Store.


Remember I have lots more digital products in my stores, please check by frequently for sales and new products.

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com