Monday Mavens of inspiration!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Another round of Monday inspiration from around the web!


For those sewing inclined I thought this Make-up pouch tutorial by Noodehead was awesome! Full step-by-step instructions that make it perfect for beginners. PLUS, it uses scraps so appeals to the recycler in me :) LOVE!

Kelli at Pretty Lil Posies has a tutorial on her blog showing you how to make this applique baby onesie! I don't have kids but will be using the same technique to make some t-shirts for myself. Great technique for those tees with logo's on you want to cover!


Saw this on Craftzine recently and LOVED the concept! Shared on Flikr by sprintthrift115. No information on how it was made, looks like it's knitted, rather the crocheted, but I guess a similar thing could be sew with fabric? 

Birgit Kerr shared a tutorial on her blog recently on making these inexpensive favorbags, perfect for thanksgiving! I love that they are made with products we pretty much all have on hand, brown sandwich bags plus some printed out labels which she provides the template for! Easy peasy!
Finally today, this...


LOVE IT! I so need something like this in our house. This was a random internet find whilst searching on Google for organization inspiration. The inspiration is Pottery Barn and I LOVE IT! Definitely going to be doing SOMETHING like this in my office, and kitchen!

More inspiration every Monday!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com