Calling all cardmakers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am reaching out to my crafty people out there in blogland for some help, so if you can help with any of the questions I have below please email me or leave answers in the comments :) Thanks!

In the next month or two I am hoping to launch a new website directly aimed at cardmakers. What I want from you craft folks out there is some information on:

  • the kinds of things you'd like to see on a new site.Challenges, sketches etc.
  • Any information on cardmaking specific monthly kits. I already know of a few, but wondering if there are a few more out there that haven't been on my crafty radar!
  • Who inspires you to make cards, whose cards do you love? (you CANNOT choose me!)
  • What do you NOT want to see on a cardmaking blog/site?
  • Any other comments?

Thanks everyone! Hopefully this will give me some time to get everything together and launch Dec 1st :) Fingers crossed everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown November 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Just dropped you a note...via email...

Bonita Rose November 2, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

sounds interesting, keep me posted!

Sabrina Mix November 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

I vote for challenges. Love them!

xoxo

MY SCRAP BLOG: http://www.scrapmix.com.br/blog

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com