Ready Set Create Oct/Nov

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Recently I had three cards published in the Oct/Nov issue of Ready Set Create Magazine :) and I was pretty happy as they were all made with some old papers I had from EK Success. When I got the papers I LOVED the colors and design and 'saved' them for that special project that would do them justice... we all do that right? Yeah well 2 years later I still had them sitting... waiting... Well when I sorted through my scrapbook stash I decided that as there were only a few pages of each I would USE them. So I made some cards and sent them off to Jen at RSC and she chose these three to publish :)


Papers: EK Success; Frame: Rob n Bob; Rub-Ons: one heart... one mind

 Papers: EK Success; Stamp: Boxer Scrapbooks; Bling: Glitz
Papers & Ribbon: EK Success; Frame: Rob n Bob; Rub-Ons: one heart... one mind 


More scrapbooking and cardmaking posts coming soon!

Di 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com