Scrapbooking.com December Teaser

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've been busy with fitness work, got a new class on Wednesday mornings :) and have been scrambling finishing up my December article for Scrapbooking.com which I am LOVING! Playing with paper is so fun right now. I need that creative release, anyway I thought I'd share a little sneak peek teaser of the project I am working on as I'm busy writing the article instead of blogging :)


If you didn't already pop by Donna Downeys blog to check out her Inspiration Wednesday post yesterday then make sure you do! So inspiring! I wish I could create that freely, I'm too linear and anal when it comes to making craft projects.... hoping to embrace the messier free flowing side but hasn't happened yet!

Hope to be back tomorrow with a Fashion Friday post and something creative for the weekend :) 

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com