Card Sentiment Freebie

Tuesday, November 23, 2010



I got a few requests for the sentiment strip, from people not knowing how to create white text on black background. I said in the post that I'd zip up the full size jpg and put it up for download so here is the link for the following download jpg

Simply download unzip and then print the jpg. Those of you with photo editing software can change the color etc. Not sure how long SendSpace allows the files to be active for, I think it's a week or two, so go snag it. Maybe next time I'll add the PSD file, or a PDF? Let me know which would be more beneficial!

Enjoy! 

Di




Check out Amazons Black Friday deals, all week through November 27th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com